Everybody loves a good smoothie but over time they can devolve into little more than sugar laden milkshakes rather than the nutritional powerhouses they’re supposed to be. Here’s a recipe Sarah created recently that set a new standard for both flavor enjoyment and nutritional oomph!
- Organic greek plain yogurt
- Organic raw honey
- Vanilla bean caviar or vanilla extract
- Fresh or frozen organic berries
- Zeal flavor of choice
- Organic almond milk to desired smoothie thickness
Tip: With this recipe our favorite Zeal flavors to pair are a Wild Berry, Lemon Lime, Tropic Dream or Kiwi Watermelon.
- Pour the almond milk into a blender (we love our Vitamix).
- At low speed add yogurt, then honey, followed by the vanilla.
- Increase speed, add frozen berries and blend until smooth.
- Finish by adding one scoop of Zeal per person you plan on serving
- Serve and enjoy the flavor
The flavor explosion took us by surprise. Best of all it’s the tastiest, all-in-one full-spectrum nutritional smoothie you’ll ever drink.