Here’s a great recipe I found for scented body wash that allows you to choose any essential oil you prefer.
Scented body wash is a fun way to wake up your senses in the morning or calm them down at night. Scented body wash can provide valuable nourishment to your skin, if it contains the right ingredients. Try making this easy DIY Scented Body Wash with essential oils! Your whole family will love it!
- 8 ounce glass pump bottle
- 1/2 cup unscented Castile soap
- 4 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 3 tablespoons doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10 drops of your favorite essential oil
| Set up a wholesale account
to get the best quality oils at the best price!
Note: You can find vegetable glycerin at most health food stores. Vegetable glycerin will help the body wash be thicker, creamier, and lather better.
- Combine ingredients into glass pump bottle.
- Add desired essential oil(s).
- Tip: For an uplifting body wash try these essential oils: Citrus Bliss®, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Lime, or Eucalyptus. For a relaxing body wash try these: Lavender, Serenity®, Bergamot, Geranium, or Roman Chamomile.
- Shake to combine.
You're done! Make sure to shake before each use, as the ingredients will separate.